In need of a fitness habit change? Reboot with these 25 small changes that make a big difference. Here are 24 Seriously simple hacks that will get you in shape at your own pace.
1. Don’t even think about the workout part until you’ve created a habit of setting aside time every day.
2. Go on walks during long phone conversations.
3. Fuel up on simple carbs 30 minutes before you work out.
4. Keep a workout calendar and track your progress.
5. If you don’t want to leave your couch, then don’t.
6. Try to do just 10 push-ups and 10 sit-ups everyday, even if they aren’t consecutive.
7. Follow some awesome people on social media that will inspire you to get active.
8. Always stay motivated.
9. Pack your workout clothes at the same time you pack your lunch the night before.
10. Power down all your technology an hour before the time you want to go to sleep.
11. And invest in a sleep mask.
12. Don’t force yourself to do something you hate.
13. Make sure you buy the right shoes for your feet and not just what looks coolest.
14. Work out for a cause you’re passionate about.
15. Do your research and go into every workout with a plan.
16. Drink green tea or coffee throughout the day.
17. Buy workout clothes that you love wearing.
18. Practice positive self-talk and seriously be kinder to yourself.
19. Keep your expectations realistic and go at your own pace.
20. Don’t be intimidated of the weights section of the gym.
21. When you get tired just concentrate on keeping your body moving.
22. Stop focusing on how long your workouts are.
23. Always take rest days throughout the week.
24. If you have a choice, choose the more active option.