It’s pretty easy to let your protein intake fall if you’re not careful. A slip-up that can impact your waistline (and health) without proper course correction.
1) Find out how much protein you really need.
2) Use your protein intake to shape your overall calorie intake. this helps to make sure you are eating enough to support your weight loss goals and get enough nutrients to support your health.
3) Increase your protein quality (protein powders not included).
4) Increase your intake of proteins that help you eat the “whole animal,” as they are pro-thyroid, pro-metabolic and help nourish the liver.
5) Be consistent with your protein intake (this means your overall food and nutrient intake too).Read More