Wanna get this superb hair bow. Just follow this step by step tutorial get this gorgeous hair bow:
1. Begin by taking one small section of hair from each side of your head. The bigger the sections, the bigger the bow.
2. Tie two sections together with an elastic to create a half ponytail. Don't pull the ends through the elastic the last time you wrap it to create a loop like picture in the right in the 2nd step.
3. Split the loop in half to create two smaller loops and clip one loop aside for later.
4. Use your fingers to spread out the loop and push it flat against your head into a bow shape. Insert one bobby pin going from top to bottom and another bobby pin going from bottom to top.
5. Repeat on the opposite side to complete the bow shape.
6. Pick up the remaining ends of the ponytail and wrap them up around the elastic to hide it. Secure it with a bobby pin underneath.