1. First you want to create 3 ponytail down the back of your head. Take the first section from around your temples. The second ponytail is directly below the first, level with your ears. The third is underneath in a line, gathering the rest of your hair at the nape of your neck.
2. Let the topsy-tailing begin! You want to flip each ponytail up and over itself. Start by separating your hair to make a hole above the hair elastic on your first ponytail. Flip in up and over into the hole and tighten the elastic up.
3. Repeat this topsy tail on the second ponytail. Before tightening the elastic on the second ponytail, tuck the first ponytail inside the hole on the second ponytail.
4. Topsy tail the third ponytail, and tuck the top ponytails inside as well. Then tighten the elastic at the bottom. Here’s your finished ponytail twist hairstyle!
5. For the tucked bun – roll your ponytail up and pin in at the nape of your neck. I like to leave a few pieces of hair loose around my face to soften the look.Read More