Shedding 25 pounds can make a drastic difference in the way you look and feel. That’s for sure. Nonetheless, it’s no easy feat. But fret no more. Today’s post is a long and exhaustive list of my best tips and science-backed practical tactics to help you shed weight fast.

1. Prioritize Exercise

Exercise, whether it’s running, weight lifting, cycling, you name it, is the backbone of an effective weight loss plan. However, for the exercise to be part and parcel of your life, you gonna have to prioritize it; otherwise, you will be skipping the workouts, achieving no consistency.
Therefore, you have to find what type of exercise works the best for your lifestyle, then stick to it by committing to work out at least three to four times a week.
Action Step
Put your runs and workouts in your datebook and schedule them the way you schedule an important work meeting or family event. Give your training schedule the priority and the urgency it calls for, and you will achieve staggering consistency.

2. Develop Healthy Habits

When it comes to losing weight and keeping it off for good, building long-life healthy habits is the way to go. Sustained weight loss is all about building and developing healthier habits. They are the backbone of optimum fitness and health.
However, changing habits is tricky, and trying to change them all overnight is the recipe for failure.
Action Step
Don’t try to change your life overnight. Instead, adopt the gradual approach by changing one habit at a time.
Here are 3 simple steps to follow:
  • Start small and set clear and concise rules for a set habit.
  • Build a ritual around the new habit,
  • Then stick to the ritual for at least a month.
That’s enough time for it to turn into a habit and become a part of your new lifestyle.
For example, if you‘d like to eat more vegetables, then add at least three different veggies to your menu each day.
For more check out this awesome book on Amazon: Healthy Habits: 13 Morning Habits That Help You Lose Weight, Feel Energized & Live Healthy.

3. Run your Butt Off

Running is one of the best exercises that can help you lose weight and keep it off for good. In fact, I got into running because I was overweight and wanted to slip down and get into a better shape.
I started running for 15- to 20-minute three times a week, and along with some dietary changes, I lost more than 30 pounds in 3 months and had tons of energy and vitality. Not bad. 

Read More On: runnersblueprint.com/ways_lose_25_pounds_weight/
51 Science-Backed Ways to Lose 25 Pounds
Image Via: runnersblueprint.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone I’m here to share a testimony on how my HIV was cure by a herbal doctor with the help of herbal medicine and herbal soap, As we all know medically, there is no solution or cure for HIV and the cost for Medication is very expensive. Someone introduced me to a man (Native Medical Practitioner) I showed the man all my Tests and Results and I told him i have already diagnosed with HIV and have spent thousands of dollars on medication. I said I will like to try him cause someone introduced me to him. He asked me sorts of questions and I answered him correctly. To cut the story short, He gave me some medicinal soaps and some herbs(have forgot the name he called them) and he thought me how am going to use them all. At first I was skeptical but I just gave it a try. I was on his Medication for 2 weeks and I used all the soaps and herbs according to his prescription. That he will finish the rest himself. And I called him 3 days after, I arrived and I told him what is the next thing he said, he has been expecting my call. He told me to visit my doctor for another test. Honestly speaking, i never believe all he was saying until after the test when my doctor mention the statement that am, HIV negative and the doctor started asking me how come about the cure, And I make a promise to dr osas that if I’m heal I will testify his good work in my life, if there is anyone out there who may need the help of dr osas you can email him via his email address drosasherbalhome@gmail.com For any type of sickness he can cure any disease WhatSAPP OR CALL him via his number +2349035428122 he also has herbal oil for Penis Enlargement HE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B 6.chronic pancreatitis 7.Emphysema 8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) 9.asthma 10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma 11. Diabates 12.CHRONIC PANCREATITIS 13. penis Enlargement Email him via drosasherbalhome@gmail.com WhatSapp number +2349035428122

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,everyone i really find this piece of information very useful to the general public especially those suffering from Acne Pimples and other deadly disease. I was diagnosed of Acne Pimples 3years ago after the demise of my husband before i came across a very good friend from Africa who introduced me to a powerful Herbal Traditionalist called Dr. Osas, of which i contacted and helped in fighting the virus in less than a month. Today am totally free from the disease.All thanks to God and Dr.Osas for his Medicine. CONTACT HIM VIA drosasherbalhome@gmail.com for easy communication you can contact him via WhatSapp +2349035428122

    ReplyDelete

 
Top